Beachfront Resort Apartment - Amazing Ocean Views
Unwind with a drink, fabulous ocean views, rolling surf, whale watching and sunrises to die for - this is all part of the South Kingscliff Resort experience. Apartment 4308 is air-conditioned and fully self-contained with it's own designer kitchen and laundry.
The lounge area features a sofa bed which can be used for one extra person or a child. The dining suite makes mealtimes easy and the large balcony allows you plenty of room to entertain. The en-suite bathroom features a roomy Spa bath.
The apartment is on the top floor - access is by lift. There is ample secured undercover car parking.
The property has complementary Cable TV. Incorporated within the resort village are an array of Restaurants (including the much awarded "Fins"), IGA Supermarket, Cafes, poolside cocktail bar, Sunburn Swimwear, and Witchery clothing outlets, Salt Day Spa, Silk Beauty Salon, Hair Stylists and also the legendary "Salt Bar" with it's great pub food and entertainment.
Cool off and kick back at the Resort where Kingscliff is at it's very best, you'll be right by the ocean with a white sandy beach that is patrolled 365 days a year.
Cycle or walk along by the beachfront to Marine Parade Kingscliff with its award winning Cafes, Restaurants and fashion boutiques.
When in season watch the whales, or simply take it easy by the tropical lagoon pool at any time of the year.
Just 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, 30 minutes drive from bohemian Byron Bay and 90 minutes from Brisbane the Resort is ideally located to access all that is best in this highly sought after "most easterly" corner of Australia.
* Mount Warning - (where the sun rises first in Australia)
* Whale watching from July to mid November.
* Theme Parks nearby.
* Tropical Fruit World - for the world's largest variety of tropical fruit.
* Fingal Head with the giant's causeway and historic lighthouse.
* World Heritage Springbrook National Park, with it's sub-tropical rainforests and breathtaking waterfalls including the spectacular Natural Arch. PLEASE NOTE: Linen is provided for the King Bed. If you require linen for the sofa bed, please advise our staff. Also, this apartment is located in a resort and therefore there are safes within the apartment, however you will not be able to use these, as we as an agent are not given the access codes.
Keys are collectable from 2/110 Marine Parade, Kingscliff NSW 2487.
Distances to Beach,
Shops and Kingscliff Cafes:
Distance to beach: Once downstairs the sand is 115metres away.
Distance to Saltbar Shops and cafes: Downstairs under the first wing of the building.
Distance to Kingscliff Cafes: 3.4km
Andrew I just wanted to say thank you for going above snd beyond to make our stay at Kingscliff one we will always remember. Even after going to the wrong hotel, you made sure that we knew you where around if we needed anything. Thank you again and we can't wait to come bsck to kingscliff. Regards Alisa